Construct a robust network with radio link and fibre
Our product Capacity provides you with the opportunity to connect and enhance communication efficiency between your nodes in Sweden, via a dedicated connection.
Radio link and fibre network
With Capacity, you will have the opportunity to have control of a transmission connection in Teracom’s radio link and fibre network, which is based on SDH technology, with an option of three different SLA levels.
What do customers get?
- Access to Teracom’s national main grid and access network, designed for high availability with redundant routing.
- An independent network supplier.
- Access to a large number of attractive nodes throughout Sweden.
- A stable supplier with extensive experience of handling video and audio with a constant focus on quality and security.
- A supplier that assumes total responsibility for installation, operation and maintenance.
- Monitoring via Teracom’s own operation centre, 24 hours a day, all year round.
- Service staff at more than 50 locations, from Malmö in the south to Kiruna in the north.
Thanks to a nationwide main grid and access network, we are also able to offer customers solutions for media redundancy, everything from individual connections to entire networks. Depending on the customer’s current solution, and the local conditions, Teracom is able to offer several different transmission alternatives, from fibre to radio link.